Friday, January 29, 2010

Hidden hot spots in Hollywood

I love Hollywood!
Just driving around Hollywood makes me excited.
In my very first blog, I would like to introduce some of the local hot spots in town.

Let's begin with the cutest cafe in Los Angeles called Cafe Audrey. This cafe is kind of hidden because the address is on Hollywood Blvd but they're actually on Las Palmas. At this cafe you can see hundreds of pictures of Audrey Hepburn and you can feel the nostalgia of Hollywood. People who work here are pretty friendly and there are many comfortable antique sofas and chairs.
























































6701-B Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood, CA 90028
(323)465-5359





























How do I know so much about Hollywood? A long time ago(not so long really), I was working right next to the above mural at a photography studio named Pro Image. My photography was inspired by many top fashion photographers and I learned the technique of making high quality prints.





























When you think of Hollywood you think of the night scene, however it is actually a great place to hang out in the daytime. There are many cute cafes, interesting stores, art galleries and museums. The employees of these places are often aspiring actors and models and you can enjoy the LA fashions.







I love dressing up for Halloween. If I am looking for any crazy costumes, Hollywood is the place to go. There is one of the biggest and best costume stores that I've ever been to. If you need the perfect costume, you will definitely find it here.












6600 Hollywood Blvd.

Hollywood, CA 90028












Did you like the TV show "Miami Ink" or "LA Ink"? The main tattoo artist, Cat Von D has a LA ink store in Hollywood. The store is a gorgeous place to see and it's fine to just take a picture without getting a tatoo.



1259 N. La Brea Ave.
W. Hollywood, CA 90038







If you are a photographer who likes making prints, you'll want to know about Freestyle, a place that sells printing paper and developing goods at a wholesale price. This is pretty much the only place a photographer can find a decent price in Los Angeles so it is worth the drive.

5124 Sunset Blvd.


Hollywood, CA 90027






Hollywood has so many more hot spots. I will introduce you to more of these places in my blog from now on, so stay tuned. Also, please let me know if you come across any other hot spots in Los Angeles.